Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Use the smallest effective dose. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage.
Talk to a healthcare practitioner before use if you:
have serious kidney or liver disease
have chronic alcoholism
have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, chronic lung disease(including asthma), an enlarged prostate gland
are elderly, pregnant, or breastfeeding
are taking tranquilizers or sedatives
are taking other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs
This medication may cause drowsiness or excitability. Avoid alcohol, driving or other activities requiring alertness.Use only on the advice of a doctor. Consult a doctor if fever lasts more than 3 days or symptoms last more than 5 days. If symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm, talk to a doctor. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash, or itching develop.
Drug Interaction Precaution: Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor – MAOI (e.g., certain drugs for depression), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI. If you are uncertain if your drug contains an MAOI, talk to a doctor before taking this product.
In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or if printed bottle neck band or inner foil seal is broken.
Store at room temperature, 15–30°C (59–86°F). Protect from moisture.