Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough medicine to seriously harm a child. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness, or severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Talk to a healthcare practitioner before use if you:
have serious kidney or liver disease
have chronic alcoholism
have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, chronic lung disease, shortness of breath, asthma, glaucoma, or an enlarged prostate gland
are elderly, pregnant, or breastfeeding
are taking any other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, or nonprescription drugs
Persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Consult a doctor if fever lasts more than 3 days, sore throat pain lasts more than two days, or symptoms last more than 5 days. If symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm, talk to a doctor. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop.
Drug Interaction Precaution: Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor – MAOI (e.g., certain drugs for depression), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI. If you are uncertain if your drug contains an MAOI, talk to a doctor before taking this product.
In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or blister unit is broken.
Store at room temperature, 15–30°C (59–86°F). Protect from light. Keep dry.