use only as directed
Trusted relief of TYLENOL® Complete for your WORST cough, cold & flu symptoms.
For effective care of your cold, cough & flu symptoms, you want symptom relief you can trust so that you can GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER YOUR NORMAL IS®
Trust the effective relief of TYLENOL® Complete Cold, Cough & Flu products for your cold & flu symptoms. TYLENOL® Complete Cold, Cough & Flu caplets provide you with options for daytime and nighttime relief to give you the trusted relief you want.
For effective relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Aches, Pains & Chills
- Sore Throat Pain
- Dry Cough
- Thins & Loosens Mucus (Daytime only)
- Relieves Cough with Phlegm (Daytime only)
- Runny Nose & Sneezing (Nighttime only)
- For temporary relief of: mild to moderate aches & pains, fever and chills, sore throat pain, headache, nasal congestion, dry cough, thins and loosens mucus and phlegm (daytime only), runny nose and sneezing (nighttime only) due to common cold or flu.
- Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings).
Adult Use Only (12 years and older):
- Take 2 Daytime OR Nighttime caplets every 6 hours
- Do not exceed a combined total of any 8 Daytime or Nighttime caplets in 24 hours
DAYTIME Caplets (each Yellow caplet contains)
Medicinal ingredients Purpose Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg Cough Suppressant Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg Decongestant Guaifenesin 100 mg Expectorant Acetaminophen (Extra Strength) 500 mg Pain reliever, fever reducer
NIGHTTIME Caplets (each Blue caplet contains)
Medicinal ingredients Purpose Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg Decongestant Acetaminophen (Extra Strength) 500 mg Pain reliever, fever reducer Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg Antihistamine, Cough Suppressant
Daytime: Candelilla wax, cellulose, corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, silica, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, zinc stearate.
Nighttime: Candelilla wax, cellulose, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, silica, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, zinc stearate.
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other medicinal ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- have been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or taking other medications including the blood thinning drug warfarin, sedatives or tranquilizers
- have heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- chronic lung disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate or if you are elderly, pregnant or breastfeeding
- have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- have difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions
When using this product (Nighttime caplets only)
- Marked drowsiness or excitability (especially in children) may occur
- do not drive or engage in activities requiring alertness
- Avoid alcohol
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick, yellow/green phlegm.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. Use only on the advice of a doctor.
In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read the complete label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if blister unit is broken
- Store at 15 to 30°C.