use only as directed
For fast-acting care of your cold, cough & flu symptoms, including mucus and phlegm, you want rapid symptom relief you can trust so that you can GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER YOUR NORMAL IS®
Trust the fast-acting relief of TYLENOL® Complete Cold, Cough & Flu Plus Mucus Relief liquid gels for your cold & flu symptoms. TYLENOL® Complete Cold, Cough & Flu Plus Mucus Relief liquid gels provide you with the trusted relief you want.
For effective relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat Pain
- Aches, Pains & Chills
- Relieves Cough with Phlegm
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
- For temporary relief of: mild to moderate aches & pains, fever and chills, sore throat pain, headache, nasal congestion, dry cough, thins and loosens mucus and phlegm due to common cold or flu.
- Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings).
Adult Use Only (12 years and older):
- Take 2 capsules every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 8 capsules in 24 hours
Medicinal ingredients (each capsule contains) Purpose
Acetaminophen 250 mg .......... Pain reliever, fever reducer
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg ......... Decongestant
Guaifenesin 100 mg ............ Expectorant
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg ........ Cough Suppressant
Non-medicinal ingredients: D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene
glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sorbitan, sorbitol, water.
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other medicinal ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- have been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or taking other medications including the blood thinning drug warfarin
- have heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- have difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of a serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick, yellow/green phlegm.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read the complete label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken
- Store at 15 to 30°C. Keep dry