use only as directed
Goes to work fast to relieve headache pain.
When you are suffering from aches and pains or a nagging headache, you are not yourself. You want fast, effective relief so that you can GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER YOUR NORMAL IS®
Trust Extra Strength TYLENOL®. Extra Strength TYLENOL® products are tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief.
For effective relief of:
- Aches and Pain
Format: Caplets and eZ Tabs® (easy to swallow, sweet-coated tablets)
Adult use only (12 years and older):
- Take 1 caplet or tablet every 4 – 6 hours. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet or tablet, take 2 caplets or tablets at next dose.
- Do not take more than 8 caplets or tablets per day.
Each caplet or tablet contains:
- Medicinal Ingredient: Acetaminophen, 500 mg
- Benefit: Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Non-Medicinal Ingredients (alphabetical):
- Caplets: cellulose, corn starch, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate
- Tablets: carnauba wax, cellulose, corn starch, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, hypromellose, iron oxide black, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, titanium dioxide.
Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. Do not use with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Use the smallest effective dose. Do not take more than the maximum daily dose. Overdose may result in severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Do not take if allergic to acetaminophen. Consult a doctor if: your symptoms last for more than 5 days or fever lasts more than 3 days or you develop allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you: Are pregnant or breastfeeding, have chronic alcoholism; have a serious liver or kidney disease; use any other medications including natural health products, prescription drugs, salicylates or other pain and fever relief medications. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite. Use only as directed by a doctor.
WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or if printed bottle neck band or inner foil seal is broken.
Store at room temperature, 15–30°C (59–86°F).