use only as directed
Trusted by Doctors and Moms to Relieve Fever and Pain for over 50 years
When your child is sick all you want to do is make them feel better so they can get back to normal.
- Berry (Dye Free)
- Banana Berry
- Cherry (Dye Free)
- Bubble Gum
For over fifty years, parents and doctors have placed their trust in Children’s TYLENOL® for fast, effective relief of fever and pain due to toothaches, immunizations, colds or flu.
Children’s TYLENOL® Liquid is available in dye free formulas for children who may be sensitive or allergic to dyes. “Dye Free” also means “Stain Free,” so an accidental spill won’t ruin the bedding, your child’s new outfit or your furniture.
Children 2-11 years
For effective relief of:
due to toothaches, immunizations, colds or flu.
Children’s TYLENOL® Dye Free Cherry Blast Liquid
- Reduces fever
- Temporarily relieves mild to moderate pain due to
- muscle sprains and strains
- toothache/teething pain
- common cold and flu
- Do not give your child more than directed (see liver warnings).
Children ages 2-11 years: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. For accurate dosing, follow instructions carefully. Use only the measuring dosage cup provided and find the right dose on the chart. If possible, dose by weight, otherwise use age. Remove cap and squeeze dose into dosing cup.
Weight Age Single Oral Dose lbs kg years mL tsp 24-35 11-15.9 2-3 5 1 36-47 16-21.9 4-5 7.5 1½ 48-59 22-26.9 6-8 10 2 60-71 27-31.9 9-10 12.5 2½ 72-95 32-43.9 11 15 3
Single dose may be repeated every 4 to 6 hours, as needed. Do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
Medicinal ingredient (each 5 mL contains) Purpose Acetaminophen 160 mg Pain reliever, fever reducer
Non-medicinal ingredients: Butylparaben,
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavours, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, sucrose, water, xanthan gum.
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if your child takes:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredient in this product. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child has
- liver or kidney disease
- takes the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain lasts for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- existing pain or fever worsen or if new symptoms appear.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use if carton seal or bottle neck band is missing or broken
- Store at 15 to 30°C.
- Protect from light
- Prescribing information available to doctors and pharmacists upon request