use only as directed
When your child is sick, all you want to do is make them feel better by providing them with effective relief of their fever and pain. You just want them to be able to get back to normal.
Try Children’s TYLENOL® Fever & Sore Throat Pain Chewables. For over fifty years, parents and doctors have placed their trust in TYLENOL® for fast, effective relief of fever and sore throat pain.
Children’s TYLENOL® Chewables dissolve in your child’s mouth to deliver the medicine that will help them get back to normal. Children’s TYLENOL® Chewables are available in two great tasting flavours – Grape and Bubble Gum – to ensure your child will take the correct dose to help them to feel better.
Children 2-11 years
For effective relief of:
Due to immunizations, colds, flu, headache, toothache, minor muscle aches, pains or sprains.
- For temporary relief of: mild to moderate aches & pains, fever and chills, sore throat pain due to common cold or flu.
- Do not give your child more than directed (see liver warnings).
- Children ages 2-11 years: For accurate dosing, follow instructions carefully. If possible, dose by weight, otherwise use age. Chew or let tablet dissolve in mouth.
Weight Age Single Oral Dose Maximum Daily Dose lbs kg years Tablets mg mg 24-35 11-15.9 2-3 1 160 800 36-47 16-21.9 4-5 1½ 240 1200 48-59 22-26.9 6-8 2 320 1600 60-71 27-31.9 9-10 2½ 400 2000 72-95 32-43.9 11 3 480 2400
Single dose may be repeated every 4 to 6 hours, as needed. Do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
Medicinal ingredient (each tablet contains) Purpose
Acetaminophen 160 mg ....... Pain reliever, fever reducer
Grape Punch: Cellulose acetate, citric acid anhydrous, crospovidone, D&C Red No. 30 aluminum lake, D&C Red No. 7 calcium lake, †dextrose, FD&C Blue No. 1 aluminum lake, flavour, magnesium stearate, povidone, †sucralose.
Aspartame free, sweetened with †
Bubblegum Burst: Cellulose acetate, citric acid anhydrous, crospovidone, D&C Red No. 7 calcium lake, †dextrose, flavour, magnesium stearate, povidone, †sucralose.
Aspartame free, sweetened with †
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if your child takes:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredient in this product. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child
- has liver or kidney disease
- takes the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain lasts for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- existing pain or fever worsen or if new symptoms appear.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
How to Use
- Do not use if carton is open or if bottle neck band or inner foil seal is missing or broken.
- Store at 15 to 30°C.
- Prescribing information available to doctors and pharmacists upon request