use only as directed
Where to Buy
Sinus discomfort can strike at any time. TYLENOL® Sinus Pressure and Pain provides Fast relief of your worst symptoms, including sinus-related pain, congestion, and headache, so you can breathe easier. Tylenol relief for WHAT MATTERS MOST®.
Trust the fast-acting relief of TYLENOL® Sinus products to relieve your sinus symptoms. Extra Strength TYLENOL® Sinus Pressure and Pain is formulated with twice the decongestant* to provide you with the relief you want.
*Each tablet of Extra Strength TYLENOL® Sinus Pressure and Pain contains twice as much pseudoephedrine hydrochloride compared to Extra Strength TYLENOL® Cold & Sinus Daytime (60 mg vs. 30 mg).
For effective relief of:
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus headache
- Sinus pain
- Nasal congestion
- For temporary relief of: sinus pain, sinus headache, fever, sinus congestion, sinus pressure due to common cold or flu
- Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings)
Medicinal ingredients (each tablet contains) Purpose Acetaminophen 500mg Pain reliever, fever reducer Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg Decongestant
Inactive ingredients: Cellulose, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycolate
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other medicinal ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- With a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- take other medications including the blood thinning drug warfarin
- have heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), or the production of thick, yellow/green phlegm
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. Use only on the advice of a doctor.
In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read the complete label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if blister unit is broken
- Child resistant package
- Store as 15 to 30°C
- Protect from light
- Keep dry
How to Use
Adult Use Only (12 years and older)
- Take 1 caplet every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 4 caplets in 24 hours