use only as directed
Fast Plus Long Lasting Relief of Arthritis Pain.
When arthritis pain strikes, you want relief fast, but you also want it to last so you can GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER YOUR NORMAL IS®
Now try TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain. TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain products use a patented bi-layer caplet for fast plus long lasting relief of arthritis pain for up to 8 hours. The first layer dissolves quickly to relieve pain fast. The second layer is time-released to provide extended relief that lasts all work day.*
Available in an Easy to Open Bottle (100 & 170 sizes). The easy to open cap has been approved by The Arthritis Society.
Gentle on the Stomach
TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain works with your body to be tough on pain and gentle on the stomach.
1st Line Therapy
The medicine found in TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain caplets, acetaminophen, is recommended as first-line therapy for arthritis pain by The Canadian Rheumatology Association (CRA).
*Up to 8 hours of relief.
For effective relief of:
- Arthritis Pain
Format: Bi-layer extended release caplets
Temporarily relieves mild to moderate pain due to arthritis. Reduces fever
Do not take more than directed (see
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 2 extended release caplets every 8 hours, as needed. Swallow each caplet whole with water on an empty stomach. Do not crush, chew or dissolve the caplet.
- Do not take more than 4000 mg (6 caplets) in 24 hours.
Medicinal ingredient (each caplet contains)
Acetaminophen 650 mg …… Pain reliever
Non-medicinal ingredients: Carnauba wax, cellulose, corn starch, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C yellow no. 6, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, triacetin.
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredient in this product. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- have liver or kidney disease
- take the blood thinning drug warfarin
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain lasts for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- existing pain or fever worsen or if new symptoms appear.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use if carton is open or if bottle neck band or inner foil seal is missing or broken
- Store at 15 to 30°C
- Prescribing information available to doctors and pharmacists upon request
- Not a standard dosage unit product.
- Double standard strength.
- Use only on the advice of a doctor.